Our client is an award-winning agency dedicated to transforming the ways brands connect & influence people. Their expertise cover everything from high level Creative, Digital and Consumer Promotions, through to POS, Experiential, Events and Sampling Activations.
Manage bespoke build and print procurement processes across the business, whilst acting as studio manager for artwork output.
Manage the production processes, including quoting, orders and project tracking of costs and progress of works across a the team.
Manage design documentation, drawing issues and production timelines as well as communicate project tracking to the team.
Facilitating needs from account service through to creative and production output, managing times, third-party suppliers and freelance talent as required.
• 4yrs + experience in print production / Studio management
• Previous experience as a production assistant in events, or for a manufacturing company
that produces items from print through to set builds.
• A solid understanding of print terminology and timelines, and understand how to
build experiential sets
• Strong management capabilities; highly organised with strong attention to detail. Able to
manage multiple stakeholders and anticipate issues before they arise. Strong communicator
that doesn’t shy away from conflict. Has a healthy skeptical nature (ie: doesn't blindly trust
what suppliers tell them but investigates themselves to ensure due diligence is being met)
• If they have any production tool capabilities (ie: CAD or Sketch up) this is a bonus
Flexible Working: Part-time 9am - 3pm or Full-time